Hello Playmates!
Welcome to another fun Snippets Playground Challenge for the next fortnight, where Dudley and I will be hosting you. Here's my snippets card:
Details can be found on Pixies Crafty Workshop HERE, along with Dudley's latest Pupdate!
The prize for this challenge consists of: a Woodware stamp called 'Flowers in a Jar', an Oakwood set of dies called 'Peacocks of Paradise - Full Bloom' and a DL-size Creative Expressions stencil called 'String Maze'.
Many thanks to Brenda for donating all items in this lovely prize.
Please be sure to state what snippets you used on your entry (or you can add a photo of them if you wish). If it is not clear what snippets have been used in an entrant's blog post, the entry will automatically be excluded from being a Top Pick or a prize winner.
The Playground gates will close on this challenge at 11am (UK time) on Saturday, 15th August 2026. They'll reopen at midnight (UK time) the same day for the start of the next challenge.
Happy crafting,
Love from myself and Dudley Dog xxx
Super cute card Di nice to see you hosting again hope your feeling much better, only playing for fun good luck all x
ReplyDeleteLovely to see you're back in action. Here's my fun effort for this time and I'm just playing for fun, thanks and good luck everyone
ReplyDeleteSweet card Di,
ReplyDeleteLovely prize on offer. Good luck playmates. xxx
Great prizes playmates. Yes please count me in. CarolG
ReplyDeleteCute card Di!
ReplyDeleteI'm playing just for fun this time.
Helen x
I’m just playing for fun, but I’ll see you in the treehouse with some iced drinks. Good luck everyone! It’s a fabulous prize! xxx
ReplyDeleteCute and happy card for sure, love it Di. What a lovely prize up for grabs. Count me in please. xx
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute and funny card, Di!
ReplyDeleteI have been away from crafting for months. On my own account on blogspot I was not allowed to join in anymore. I don't know why. So I lost the interest in crafting for a long time.
Now I have started a new account, and the card I post on your challenge, ist the first one on my new blog.
The prize looks great, so if it is ok that I join in from Switzerland, I would like to.
Hugs, Liv / Swissie
Your card is so cute, Di. Just playing for fun this time.
ReplyDeleteLiz xx
A cute card. I'm just playing for fun this time. L x
ReplyDeleteThanks to Brenda for the great prizes - please count me in! Hugs, Kate!!
ReplyDeleteDarling Snoopy card! Playing for fun this time.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute card!! I am just playing for fun this time.
ReplyDeleteLia xx
A fun and cute card Di. Nice to see you are able to do a bit more crafting. I am playing for fun this time, thank you.
ReplyDeleteHi playmates
ReplyDeleteA great card Miss Di .. .. .. hope all is good with you now.
Just playing for fun this time and to reduce my snippet mountain range.
Best of luck to everyone who is in the draw!
Love and hugs
Jules xoxo
Hello Playground friends. Gosh Di, your card did make me smile. That snoopy is a funny guy and I love the blue, silver and white. Yes please to be in the draw for the prize. Hugz
ReplyDeleteAw, Snoopy and Woodstock! They never fail to bring a smile or, in this case, an outright guffaw! Sorry I'm so hit or miss again this year with stopping by the Playground, but here I am to catch up with everyone and get a cuddle from Dudley! Hugs, Darnell
ReplyDeleteLovely to see you're back in action, Di. super cute card, I love it!
ReplyDeleteyes for the beautiful prize, please.
crafty hugs to all xx.
What a wonderful card. Love the fun image.
ReplyDeleteYes for the prize, please.
Valerija xx