Pages

▼

Sunday, 27 September 2026

Challenge #542

Hello Playmates, Di here!

Welcome to another fun Snippets Playground Challenge for the next fortnight, where Dudley and I will be hosting you. Here's my snippets card:

Details of the card can be found on Pixie's Crafty Workshop HERE, along with Dudley's latest pupdate. 

The prize for this challenge consists of:


The items are a Crafter's Companion 'Wicked Witch' Stamps & Dies set (41 pieces apparently, according to the packet)! Plus an MFT set of stamps called 'Harvest Mouse'. An Autumn themed prize bundle. 😃

Please be sure to state what snippets you used on your entry (or you can add a photo of them if you wish). If it is not clear what snippets have been used in an entrant's blog post, the entry will automatically be excluded from being a Top Pick or a prize winner.

The Playground gates will close on this challenge at 11am (UK time) on Saturday, 10th October 2026. They'll reopen at midnight (UK time) the same day for the start of the next challenge. 

Happy crafting,

Love from Sarn, myself and Dudley Dog xxx


13 comments:

  1. Cute card Di.
    Good luck playmates. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this image on your card Di, playing for fun good luck all s

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, please!
    I love the little cute bird on your card.
    Hugs Aartje

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great card Miss Di.
    Just playing for fun, but best of luck to everyone in the draw.
    Love and hugs
    Jules xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card Di!
    Happy to be playing along after a very long time away.
    Just playing for fun.
    Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this cute little bird which has made a beautiful card Di. If I get a card in I am playing just for fun this time. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute little Robin. I love your card. Yes for the prize, please.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this delightful robin. Playing for fun this time, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll be joining you in the playground soon, but just playing for fun this time.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  10. An adorable snippets card Di!
    I'm a yes please for the prize draw.
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's such a cute robin on your card! And this time I say yes to the lovely prize!!
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable card, just playing for fun. Good luck playmates! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your card is so adorable!! That little birdie is too sweet! I'm playing just for fun this time. And thank you for choosing my card as one of the ones to highlight from the last challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! Please note that this blog doesn't allow anonymous comments. Any spam will be deleted.