Pages

Sunday 31 July 2022

Results of Challenge #432

    

Just dragged myself away from the paddling pool in the Snippets Playground - leaving Dudley guarding my Mai Dai cocktail.

Here are my top picks from Challenge 432:

A Gold Star first of all - for this fabulous white on white card:


Made by Meg - I think it's absolutely stunning! The snippets were left from Meg creating the 6" x 6" card base. Which is a great idea as we all know that white can vary in shade so much, much better to make sure you use the leftovers with the same card base!


What a great card, shared by Sandy. Lots of snippets used and I love the contemporary look of the card.

Lia made this card and also used lots of snippets. Such a lovely scene and paper piecing is always such a fun way to add that something extra to a card.


I think I've finally cracked an easy way to share images on here from folk who enter using Flickr. This card is brilliant, TONS of little snippets used by Suzanne - I love it!

It's also lovely to see some of you actually showing your snippets, either before or after using them. Thank you for that.

As always, we had some really great entries. If you're a pick or a Gold Star winner, please always feel free to collect your badge from the 'Badges' page - click on 'Badges' on the top bar of this page.

Onto the prize draw, for a Christmas themed bundle of craft goodies. And the winner is:

Alison


To claim your prize, please send me an email using the Snippets Playground email address shown on the RH sidebar, with PLAYGROUND WINNER (or similar) in the subject line. Please add your FULL NAME above your home ADDRESS so that I can copy and paste it for speed and ease.

The current 'Christmas in July' snippets challenge, being hosted by Sarn, still has almost a further week to run - just scroll down to the previous post to find it. 

Love from Di and Dudley (Mister W-B)



18 comments:

  1. Thrilled you awarded me a gold star 🌟 for my card ,it's great to be able to use up the leftover strip from an A4 sheet when making a 6x6 card

    ReplyDelete
  2. A well-deserved gold star awarded to Meg for that gorgeous white-on-white card. Congrats to all the other showcased girls too, as well as to Alison on her prize win xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to all, great tip Meg, better than just adding to that snippets pile xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the showcased cards and congratulations to your lucky winner too

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks a lot for choosing my card as a top pick! Congrats to the other winners.
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to everyone for their beautiful snippets makes! Always inspiring in so many ways!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to Meg for the gold star - your card is stunning & elegant! And congrats to Allison for the win and to Sandy, Lia & my dear friend, Suzanne, for their top pick awards!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to the picks and winner! I LOVE the gnome card! Too cute! Great job everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful picks and congrats to Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous picks, congrats to everyone and to the winner!!
    I'm sure Dudley will do a great guard to your cocktail! :D
    Make him two cuddles from me! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Many congratulations Alison on your win and what fabulous cards Di l just love them all x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another great selection of picks. I especially love Meg's white on white card. Congratulations to Alison on her win. xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh goodness, thank you! Email on the way to you. I always love a white on white card and so many other ideas here too. So glad I popped in for a cocktail. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations to Alison on winning this time and four wonderful highlighted snippety makes. x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations Alison on her win and to all the showcases for those gorgeous cards - especially Meg on her gold star pick! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats to Alison and thanks for choosing my card as a top pick. Wonderful work by everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations to the winners and top picks. Wow, there are so many beautiful designs and Meg's card is especially impressive. Who would ever think using just white could end up that gorgeous?!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Well, I'm finally able to comment! (Cleared the cache, which may have caused the problem, but now I'm getting a little blue box that says "sign in with Google" to comment, even though I am signed in with Google and it never makes me sign in again). Thanks so much for includiing me in the picks. I like the variety of the picks, lots of great ideas there for future Christmas cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! Please note that this blog doesn't allow anonymous comments. Any spam will be deleted.