Pages

Sunday 5 November 2023

Results of Challenge #465

Hello Playmates - welcome to the results post. I'm here to share my Top 3 Picks and the name of the prize winner for Challenge 465.

Here are my top picks (in entry order):

This lovely card full of snippet squares was made by Anne in pretty pastel colours. A very feminine card and a bit quilt-like.

Next up is Pat's wonderful blue tit card with a dry embossed background. Very tweet(!)

And last, but certainly not least, is another tweet(!) card by Christa. Complete coincidence that I chose two cards with birds on them, honest!

If you've been showcased, please feel free to collect your 'Top Pick' badge from HERE.

The winner of Challenge 465 is No 33:

HILARY

Congratulations Hilary. Please claim your prize by sending your name and address details via email using the Snippets Playground email address shown in the sidebar, with PLAYGROUND WINNER in the subject line.

There's still nearly a week of Di's challenge to go. If you haven't submitted a piece of homework yet, just scroll down to the previous post to find all the details. 

And remember we're lighting the big bonfire, with a Guy Fawkes on top, this evening. Vicky has bought some Bonfire Toffee to share out, and you'll find Di and I in the school canteen dishing out soup & rolls, jacket potatoes and mugs of hot chocolate to keep us all warm. If you want your hot chocolate "spiced up", I've left a spare flask on a table behind the bike sheds. Help yourself!!! 😜

Hugs, Sarn xxx

14 comments:

  1. Congratulations Hilary, and top picks. Great inspiration as always. See you at the bonfire tonight, I helped Sarn make the guy, I just hope my other half doesn’t notice his old trousers are missing teehee xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your help Lesley. You did a great job. Hope you don’t get into too much trouble with A for pinching his gardening trousers! Xxx

      Delete
  2. Great choice of cards for the picks and congratulations to the lucky winner. Bonfire Night should be fun, see you all later

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab picks and congrats to Hilary. I'll be sure to look for the spare flask later!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! Such fabulous picks!! Really beautiful and inspiring!
    Big congrats to Hilary!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful and inspiring picks this week and congrats to Hilary too! Well done everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely picks and congratulations to Hilary.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of your picks and congratulations to Hilary for winning the lovely prize this time. Sorry I missed the bonfire celebrations but hope you all had a great time..that spiced up hot chocolate sounds like a winner! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for picking my card as a Top 3 and congratulation to Hilary and to the other top 3 picks, lovely work everyone.x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Hillary and to the rest of the top 3. So happy to see you picked my card. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so sorry to be a bit late arriving here. Thank you Sarn for giving me a prod. How wonderful that I have won the random prize. I shall get my email off straight away. Thank you. The top pick are fantastic xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations lovely array of cards well deserved to be showcased congrats Hillary enjoy your win x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations to Hilary on her fab win and to all the top picks for inspiring us with these gorgeus cards! What a great bonfire night - that hot chocolate behind the bike sheds was VERY tasty, and I'm still finding bits of squashed toffee in the bottom of my satchel!! Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulation to winners. They made beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! Please note that this blog doesn't allow anonymous comments. Any spam will be deleted.