Pages

Sunday 11 September 2022

Results of Challenge #435

Hello Playmates - Sarn here - popping back in the middle of Di's challenge, to share my Top Picks and the prize winner for Challenge 435.

Very, very, sadly, Di had to fly the Playground flag at half-mast due to the heartbreaking news of the passing of our wonderful Queen Elizabeth II. RIP your Majesty. Long live the King. 

But the show must go on, and my top picks are set out below:

Being into Artist Trading Cards (ATCs) myself, I absolutely fell in love with Pauline's trio of them.
I really liked Erica's pretty card in pastel colours:
Sandy bought along some wildflower snippets to the Playground and I loved her background too.
As always, we had some great entries and it's sooooo difficult to whittle them down to just three! If you've been showcased, please feel free to collect your 'Top Pick' badge from the 'Badges' page HERE.

The prize winner of two water-themed stamp sets from Challenge 435 is No. 13:
Aquarius (Val)
Congratulations Val. Please claim your prize by sending me an email using the Snippets Playground address shown in the sidebar, with PLAYGROUND WINNER in the subject line. Please ensure you add your full name and address so that it can be copied and pasted for speed and ease.

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations Val! Wonderful picks too, must get my homework done! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks as always and what a lovely surprise to see my name in the winning spot. Email winging its way to you, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful picks and congratulations to the winner x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to Val on her win and I really like all these wonderful picks too! Nice job everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous picks as always! Congrats to the winner too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful picks and congratulations to Val for winning the two lovely stamp sets. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for choosing my card as one of the Top Picks. Congratulations to the others.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to all! I love seeing these beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations to Pauline, Erica and Sandy for those wonderful inspiring picks, and to Val for being the lucky prize winner this time! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! Please note that this blog doesn't allow anonymous comments. Any spam will be deleted.