Pages

Sunday 11 June 2023

Challenge #456

A new challenge and here's my snippets card:

I know that it possibly looks familiar - we had a really lovely 'wave' or 'concentric circles' card in my picks last week made by Susan S using the same technique. I really loved it and decided to have a try for myself, it's a snippets buster for sure! All the details of how I made mine, including Dudley's latest little 'Pickle Pupdate', are over on Pixie's HERE

The prize for this fortnight is made up of two sets of stamps and their matching dies. The one on the top is by Neat and Tangled and is called 'Little Monster' (cute!) - the one below is by My Favourite Stamps (MFT) and is called 'Banner Day Sentiments'. The matching dies are called 'Banner Flags' -and it's sold as the matching set for a few of the curved sentiments along with the little 'end of strip' dies as well. All items came from the Playground Toy Box: 


As always, the Snippets Challenge will run for two weeks and the Playground gates will close at 11am UK time on Saturday, 24th June. The gates will open again at midnight UK time on the same day. Mr Linky is below this post.

Please state what snippets you used on your entry, and/or add a photo of them, otherwise it won't count in the prize draw. Remember that we do reserve the right to delete non-compliant entries. It's very important to us to keep the Playground as a happy place to come and play - as well as making sure everyone plays nicely and fairly. 

Winners outside the UK: please remember that you may be charged fees and import duty on your prize - although Sarn and I always send them out clearly marked as "gifts". 

Love and hugs from Di and Dudley,


24 comments:

  1. LOVE this snippet-busting card. Great design.

    Wishing playmates good luck for the fab prize. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card idea for using snippets and lots of possibilities. Here is my homework and could I please go into the draw this time. Thanks. I seem to be first this morning 😉

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this card the embossed folder used is ideal and the use of snippets created a beautiful finish with the circles beautifully done as always only playing for fun xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love making those split circle cards! Yours turned out great! Playing just for fun this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Phew, just popped by for a cooling drink from Sarn, under the umbrella at the picnic table. I’ll be bringing my home work back soon, just playing for fun this time, but another fabulous prize xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a brilliant idea by you and Susan and looks very smart and stylish. I'll have to have a go!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great use of the circles and a wonderful CASEing of Susan's pretty card Di, and love the neutrals..a brilliant masculine make..love that embossed background too. If I get my card in I will be playing just for fun this time. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your card Di, such a funky retro feel to it! Yes please, to go in the draw for those fabulous prizes! Hugs, Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful card. Love the colors. Yes for the prize, please.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes please, include me in. I have always wanted to climb the rope ladder up to the playhouse for a sparkling drinkie. Thanks, CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes please for the prize draw. What a wonderful prize pack!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a stylish design, Di - I love geometric designs but tend to be hopeless with them so this one really appeals! Just playing for fun this time :-)
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card, Di. I love the effect of the split circles and it looks great in the neutral colours. I'll just be playing for fun this time. xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the colors and circle pattern in the Birthday card. So fun! I would love to have my name in the draw for this prize. A girl just can't have enough monsters, right?! As always... thanks for sponsoring this wonderful challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  15. The design is lovely and I have used it too, sometime ago. This time I am playing just for fun!
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such an effective way to use snippets with a circle punches or dies! I'm here to do a little thoughtful swinging on the swings but couldn't resist playing along for fun! Hugs, Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome CAS design, very classy. Yes please for the prize draw.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great CAS design, I have to give a try to this technique!! I play just for fun this time.
    Hugs and cuddles to my pal Dudley! :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. such a great card, I have to try this.
    Yes for the prize, please.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love your card Di - fab colours & great design!
    I'm a 'yes please' for the prize draw.
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm just playing along for fun L x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fab make Di, lovely prize but I'm just playing for fun this time around

    Happy Wednesday

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  23. Yes please to the prize. I've never tried the "wave" design. It does look like a great way to use up snippets.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Yeah, lucky 26!!! How are the swings?? That plastic gets hot in this heat! Hope me bloomers are thick enough. I gotta try that wave design she said again!! Very cool card Di. Yes please to be in the draw for the prize. Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! Please note that this blog doesn't allow anonymous comments. Any spam will be deleted.