Pages

Sunday 7 April 2024

Results of Challenge #476

Hello folks - hopping in with the results from Challenge #476. 

Here are my 3 top picks (in entry order):

This lovely Easter card was made by Suzanne H. A whole ton of die cutting and assembly as well as plenty of snippets used - perfect!

This super fun card made by Val totally cracked me up! Very ingenious use of the stamps and all that fussy cutting was very impressive!

And, last but not least, we have a pick - from Eve, this is just fabulous! SO pretty - I love it!

If you've been showcased, please feel free to collect your 'Top Pick' badge from HERE.

The randomly picked winner is:

Pauline (Passion for Papercraft)

Please claim your prize by 20th April 2024 by sending your name and address details via email using Snippets Playground email address shown in the sidebar, with PLAYGROUND WINNER in the subject line.

If any of you are having trouble commenting, please see HERE for a possible solution.

Remember there's still nearly a week of Sarn's current challenge to go. If you haven't submitted a piece of homework yet, just scroll down to the previous post to find all the details.

Hugs, Di and Dudley, xxx


10 comments:

  1. Congrats to Suzanne Val and Eve on being picked by Di.
    Further congratulations to Pauline on winning the prize. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely surprise to see my card as one of the picks, thank you, made my day. 😊. Congratulations to Pauline too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I’m thrilled, thankyou! It’s a fantastic prize and I have emailed you. Congratulations to the top 3 picks
    Hugs
    Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picks and congratulations to Pauline for winning the lovely prize. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to the winner and top picks. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to Pauline on her win and well done to Suzanne, Val and Eve with those top notch showcased cards! Hugs, Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my! I am absolutely thrilled to see my card chosen for a top pick :-) thank you so much it has given me a real boost! Congratulations to all the other winners. Must hand in my homework for this week as I don't want a detention! Love Eve xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations to the 3 of you well deserved showcased cards and congrats Pauline enjoy your prize x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations everyone - your cards are all so inspiring and creative!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for choosing my card as a top pick! Congratulations to everyone!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! Please note that this blog doesn't allow anonymous comments. Any spam will be deleted.