Pages

Sunday 4 August 2024

Challenge #486

Welcome to a new challenge in the Snippets Playground. All the card details are over on Pixie's Crafty Workshop HERE - as well as Dudley's latest 'Pupdate'.


Yup - it's the same as the set of dies I used for my own snippets card shown above - it would have been rude not to buy two in their closing down sale!

These are the items making up the prize: a Crafters Companion stamp called 'Flowers and Buds', kindly donated by Pauline C.  Plus (from me) an unmounted Creative Expressions stamp set called 'Tickets' - as well as the Heffy Doodle set of 'Imperial Storyboard' dies.

As always, the Snippets Challenge will run for two weeks and the Playground gates will close at 11am UK time on Saturday 17th August. The gates will open again at midnight UK time on the same day. Mr Linky is below this post.

Please state what snippets you used on your entry, or add a photo of them, otherwise it won't count in the prize draw. 

Remember that we do reserve the right to delete non-compliant entries. It's very important to us to keep the Playground as a happy place to come and play - as well as making sure everyone plays fairly.

Winners outside the UK please remember that you may be charged fees and import duty on your prize - although Sarn and I always send them out clearly marked as "gifts".

If any of you are having trouble commenting, please see HERE for a possible solution.

Love and hugs from Di and Dudley, 


24 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Di.
    Lovely prize up for grabs - good luck playmates. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fabulous prize bundle, your card shows off the storyboard die perfectly. I’ll pop by but just for fun. Good luck everyone! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Di using one of the winning goodies good luck all l am playing for fun x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card and that's a great prize although I'm playing for fun

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such cute creations! And yes please! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Di, you've showcased this lovely storyboard die perfectly. I'll be a Yes Please for the super prizes this week.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the card, the dies you used are a perfect way to use snippets. Yes to the prize please.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is beautiful and the prize is amazing, but I'm just playing for fun this time. Good luck everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhh, I've been seeing these postage stamp cards these last few weeks and love 'em! The other items are also great. So... yes please to having my name in the draw!

    ReplyDelete
  10. PS-forgot to mention that I love your sample card, too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't played here in so long (long story but health is better now after a few month's rest) and I just have to play for the prize because I'm in love with that die set! All the other parts of the prize bundle are also wonderful but the die set just grabs my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm back home again after weeks away. At first we had a job in Germany, then some weeks with my family in Norway. So good to see them all!
    Wonderful card from you, Di!
    And the prize is fantastic. But I just play for fun.
    Hugs from Switzerland;
    Liv

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's been 1-2 years since I played here, but I am glad I could join this time. I am playing for fun.
    That's a sweet card.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your card is adorable Di!
    I'm a yes please for the prize draw.
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, I LOVE this card which you made with the great prize die. I say YES to it too!
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fantastic card, Di! Playing just for fun! Thank you, as always! I'll be by later with my special brownies that are so good for arthritis. Then I can swing! On the swings. Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  17. beautiful card, fabulous prizes, Throw my name in the hat for them. So happy I had time to use some scraps.

    ReplyDelete
  18. FAB card and a lovely prize but I'm just playing for fun this time around, thanks

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely card, Di. I'd like to be in the draw this time.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful sample card in the pretty soft and dreamy pastels, it's a fun yes for me too!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Darling inspiration card with the postage stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such a soft card, I like it.
    Yes please for the prize draw.
    Crafty hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh no!!! Locked out!!! Too slow. It's sad to see the kids peering through the bars looking at the swings. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw Gail. Sorry you missed out this time. Sarn's new two week long challenge begins tomorrow so you have plenty of time to make a fresh card.

      Hugs
      Di xx

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment! Please note that this blog doesn't allow anonymous comments. Any spam will be deleted.